Monday 2 May 2016

The Materials Needed for Stained Decorative Concrete

This weekend, I'm taking on a concrete decorating project. I'm hoping to make the concrete outside of my home look fresher, newer, and more beautiful than it ever has before. I've seen a lot of examples of stained decorative concrete, and they really look impressive. Check out stained concrete Austin.

I've got a lot of materials gathered together in order to make this product work. I've acquired several different patterns, and also have some chemical stains.

I have protective gear to wear while I apply the stain, like gloves and goggles. However, I'm not sure if there's anything else that I might need. 

I've been racking my brain thinking of other materials that might be helpful. I do have painter's tape on hand, and I assume that I'll probably want to use it for this project. I also have a lot of different paintbrushes in case I need to add details. 

However, I can't help but feel as though I'm forgetting something. If anyone reading this has taken on a concrete decorating project recently, I'd love to hear about the materials that you used. I'm sure that some of those materials will help me achieve the kind of look I'm hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment